This page is where we explain how and why we are collecting personal data from all our visitors and members. It’s important for you to know all these details before you become a regular here, so you can know whether you accept them or not.
We know the importance of collecting data, but also the importance of letting our people know that we are taking this very seriously and will not let people down in terms of safety. On this page, you will find information about:
- What kind of data we are collecting from visitors and account holders
- Why we are collecting your personal data in the first place
- What we are going to do with your information
- Your rights
- Who your information may be shared with and why
- How we are protecting the personal information you provide us with
What Kind of Information Are We Collecting?
We collect different types of information on this platform, and for different purposes. Basically, we are going to gather data that will allow us to identify you, but also data that will not let us identify the person behind the screen. It’s essential for us to collect this in order to make the site better.
Overall, the type of data we are going to need includes:
- How You Use Our Site and Services
- Information about how you are interacting with the products and services available on the platform
- Data that allows us to see the way you are browsing the platform
- Information that you disclosed to us
- Information that is available publicly, like the one that comes from your social media
- Phone call recordings; all phone calls you may have with us have to be recorded to give us proof that we did everything in our power to help you and did everything properly; phone call recordings may also be used for website improvement or fraud/crime prevention
- Information You Provide when Signing Up
- The username and password that you are going to use to log into your future account
- Personal information that allows us to give you an identity; this includes your first and last name, birthplace, birth date, telephone/mobile number, nationality, gender, postal address, email address, and others;
- Details about the payment method you want to use once on the website; you will have to give us your banking details
- Evidence of your personal information, such as documents proving your address
- Other Information
- Data we are obtaining from our business partners, as well as different other organizations; more often than not, we may receive information from verification services or fraud/crime prevention services
- The information available publicly from different sources
- Third-party information: for instance, information that can be found on your Facebook and Twitter profiles, which helps us know the person behind the screen on a deeper level and thus offer you a personalized website
Reasons for Collecting Data
Your data is absolutely necessary and for different reasons. Considering you are trusting us with some very important data, we thought it’s your right to be aware of why we are going to collect it in the first place.
- To Make Our Services Available
- It allows us to grant you access to the betting services we have to offer, as well as our online content and activities; you would also get information about them, and how to deal with inquiries and requests
- To help us assess the betting risk; basically, we have an automated system that works when people make bets, which assesses the risk your bet may have; this system has been added to make sure people are informed about their bet before making a decision
- To help process your transactions
- For Service Improvement
- In order to perform tests of new potential systems and make upgrades to the already established systems
- To offer you a very user-friendly navigation
- To evaluate how effective marketing
- To help us perform analyses which will help us improve the platform and the services we offer
- For a Personalized Experience
- Being subscribed to our marketing offers or signed-in, you will be able to receive a personalized service. If you unsubscribe from these offers or disable the personalization of services, all you have to do is contact us about it.
- To offer you a more personalized service tailored to your needs
- For Contacting You and Interacting with You
- It will help us manage the competitions and promotions you may decide to enter
- We will be able to get in contact with you regarding our services
- Respond to you when you have any complaints or questions
- Send you invitations for different customer surveys or questionnaires
- For Legal Reasons
- To perform regular anti-fraud checks
- To find out if you are accessing the services from the right country site and redirect you accordingly
- To assess and manage risks related to betting and thus prevent any problem gambling scenario
- In order to make sure that your personal information is still accurate; now and then, we may have to perform regular checks which will help us determine if your personal data is still current and accurate; in case something changes and we update your personal information, we will let you know about it; please make sure to contact us if you think any of the personal information we have about you is inaccurate
- To ensure we are providing our services for people who are eligible
- To verify the funding source that you use for all your transactions
- To help prevent and fight crime
This website collects cookies from anyone visiting the website. These cookies are collected and used for different purposes.
For instance, they will make sure that all account holders are receiving the bonuses they are eligible for, and in order to identify the language you may prefer. As such, you will not have to manually select the language every time you visit the platform.
It also helps us analyze the site traffic and make improvements according to it.
Cookies are stored on your computer, and they can be checked at any time and you can even end up deleting them. What’s more, you have the option to accept or deny cookie collection when you access the platform. Accepting the notice means that you are alright with the fact that we collect data and the reasons for the collection in the first place. If you deny, you will not be allowed to use all features of the website.
Your initial choice can be changed later on, though, so your decision doesn’t have to stay permanent.
Sharing Your Information with Third Parties
We will make sure to keep your personal information confidential and thus never share it with anyone, including third parties. Nevertheless, sometimes sharing an account holder’s personal information is absolutely necessary for different reasons. For instance, we have some legal obligations that we have to meet, and there are also services that have to be offered to you on your behalf.
But there are other reasons for doing this too, such as:
- Due to legal rights
- When we are trying to detect a crime, fight a crime and make sure we prevent such thing from happening again in the future
- When we are doing a transactional analysis
- When we need to respond to a potential inquiry or question that you may have sent to us
- If you are breaching our rules or violating the law; this includes engaging in fraudulent activities or just criminal behavior in general
How Long Will We Keep Your Data in the System for?
Your personal data will be kept in our systems for as long as necessary. That being said, the information will be kept not only while you’re an account holder still using our services, but also years after you decide to stop any contact with us and the site.
Basically, when you stop using the site and the services we have to offer, we will have to still maintain your data for various legal reasons. If you make a claim against us, your personal data is going to help us prevent something bad from happening to our services, especially if something is untrue. The data may be kept for up to 10 years.
Even in a situation like this, you will not have to worry about the safety of your information. It will be kept safe at all times, as our systems take all safety measures possible to ensure the data doesn’t get to the wrong people.
This page is subject to change at any time. That being said, we ask you to come back to this page once in a while and see if changes or additions have been made. To make it easier for you to determine this, the date of the last update will be showcased.