Terms and Conditions
If you’re planning to keep using this website, please read this page carefully and memorize the rules. Bear in mind that the refusal of these terms and conditions will prevent you from using our services.
- The Terms and Conditions page has been created to help you learn how our services work and what to do in order to gain proper access to our offers. They will teach you everything about the way we run this platform Onlinebettingz.
- It’s possible for these Terms and Conditions to change at any time. The terms used in this page will be listed and defined below.
- You should refrain from further using the website if you disagree with any point of this page. If you maintain your relationship with the website, it indicates your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
- If you notice any contradiction between this page and any document that was incorporated by reference, then this agreement is the one to be taken into consideration.
- Registration – The process that allows you to become a member of the platform, gaining access to the sports betting services as a result.
- Services – The betting we offer on the site.
- “You”, “Your” – The person reading this page and using our platform.
- “Us”, “We”, “Our” – The people who are running this website.
- Website – Means this domain, and any other version that you can access from your tablet, mobile phone, or any other electronic device whatsoever.
- Payment method – This is referring to the card or e-wallet account you may use to deposit or withdraw your money on the website.
- Restricted territory – Any geographical area where our website is not legal.
- Limits – A restriction imposed for a money amount that you want to deposit or withdraw, only allowing you to make transactions up to a certain amount.
- Device – It refers to what you use to access and use the website, such as your PC, laptop, phone, tablet, or anything of the sort.
- Account holder – A person who owns an account on the website and can thus use our betting services.
- In order to use our website, you will have to register, or else access to our services will be prohibited.
- When making your account, you are basically acknowledging that:
- You have read the entire Terms and Conditions page, understood it and agree to it.
- You are at least 18 years old or older.
- The Terms are Conditions are pretty much a legally binding agreement between you and us.
- You cannot use our services until you are completing your registration.
- When signing up on the platform, you will have to complete a registration form where you are providing your personal information. The information asked from you will include:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Payment method preferred
- You have the responsibility to ensure that the laws in your jurisdiction are not preventing you from accessing and using the site legally.
- When making the account, you warrant that all information you submitted is complete, accurate, and true. We may ask for proof of this information or perform checks for registration details through third-party fraud prevention companies.
- You will update your personal information in the event it changes over time.
- No more than one account shall be owned by one person. Therefore, if we discover that you opened more than one account, we have the right to terminate some or all of said accounts.
- Your login information, respectively your username or email and password, should be kept private. Offering them to someone else could put your account in danger.
- We reserve the right to deny your registration without offering any explanation.
Conditions of Use
- When registering on the Onlinebettingz and using our services, you are agreeing that you should never use the website or services in order to perform any illegal activities or anything that would breach this page’s rules.
- As a condition of the use of services, you warrant that:
- There are no restrictions imposed on you due to any legal reasons.
- You are not acting on behalf of a different person but on your behalf.
- You are over the age of 18
- You will not try to obtain any details on other players on the site
- Your username and password will be kept private and not shared with someone else
- The money you deposit into your account is not coming from any illegal activities
- You are the one responsible for any activity on your device under the username and password you’re using.
- You will never share any files, programs or data that contains viruses or any malicious software or spyware
- You’re not an employee, affiliate, director or officer that is part of our business
- Using our services is merely for your entertainment, and you’re not using the site as your way to live or to conduct commercial businesses
- You aren’t using the site if you are in any of the restricted territories listed on our site.
- If you are aware of any illegal or suspicious activity on the website, you should immediately send us a report about it.
- You know about the risk of losing money through betting and thus accept it.
- If your account has been in any way compromised, you will contact us about it immediately and change your password as well.
We’re aware of the importance of protecting your personal information and are thus taking the right measures to keep it safe. All the information you submit will never be disclosed to anyone else and will remain confidential. The only situation when your data will be sent to someone else is when it’s required by court order, laws, and regulations, or any authority that needs it for legal reasons.
Also, we have the right to send your data to the payment settlement service providers, as well as the financial institutions so the payment services and third-party identification verification can be completed.
- Questions and/or complaints about Onlinebettingz and our services can be sent to our customer team. We are reachable through email, live chat, or telephone. All contact information you can use to reach out to us can be found on our site.
- If there’s any discrepancy between the outcome in our system transaction logs and the result you see on your device, you agree to the fact that the results in our logs are the true ones. They shall be used as evidence for the outcome.
- Once you contact us, we will make sure to respond in an appropriate amount of time to make sure the issue is solved as soon as possible.
- In case we notice that you breached any of your obligations mentioned in these Terms and Conditions or you went against them in any way, we reserve the right to terminate your account and suspend the services for you. When the account is being closed, you may receive an email informing you about the situation. In some cases, though, we reserve the right to terminate the account without any notice.
- Regarding all the other rights present on this page, we also reserve the right to:
- Terminate the Terms and Conditions with you
- Void your winnings
- Reverse any pending withdrawal if the risk management monitoring system if we notice something wrong
- Seize your account’s funds if we find anything wrong
- We reserve the right to make additions to our functions or betting offers, as well as to delete or restrict access to some of them at any given time.
- If you do not log into your account anymore or don’t use our services for a very extended period, we will determine that your account is inactive.
- We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions or make additions to them at any time. This can happen without making any announcement to you or other account holders.
- If you send us any bet and it was not settled before the new Terms and Conditions have been amended, they will be subject to the rules that were in place when we acknowledged the bet.
- The new rules will apply as soon as you accept them. If you don’t accept the changes, you should stop using the platform and services altogether.
Links to Other Sites
- There may be links to third party sites on our website that are now owned and maintained by us. These links are only added for the convenience of the users.
- We cannot be held liable in negligence, tort, contract, or for any damage or loss that occurred due to your use of the third-party links.
- We should never be affiliated or associated with any logos, opinion, statement, service marks, or anything of the sort that appears on third party websites unless expressly provided.